DoNation UK Midland Fashion Showcase
If you are keen to launch your own designer label, grow your brand, gain insight into the fashion industry and develop your business networks, then this event provides a fantastic platform for aspiring designers, entrepreneurs and fashion connoisseurs. Join us on Saturday 4th November 2017 at Birmingham’s contemporary Canalside venue in the Mailbox District for the ultimate style showcase and VIP networking event.
TICKETS ON SALE!
Our Official Ticket Outlets
BUSINESS SEMINAR AND NETWORKING
- We have invited guest speakers from the World of Fashion, Retail and Business to give their specialist insight on getting started in the fashion industry.
- We are pleased to announce that our keynote speaker will be Michaela Moore, Michaela Moore previously worked for fashion brand Jaegar and Burberry. She is now the General Manager of Bullring Birmingham and Grand Central.
- Our Fashion Business Seminar and Networking Event is supported by the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce. Representatives from the Chamber of Commerce will be in attendance offering expert business advice for new start- ups and existing small businesses.
FASHION RUNWAY SHOWCASE
- The evening run-way show will showcase local talents with special collections by Independent Designers from across the Midlands.
- You will have an opportunity to meet the models and designers taking part in the show.
- “Fashion for a Cause” is a charity fundraising event that is raising money for the Rik Basra Leukaemia Campaign and the African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust. A silent auction, raffle prize draw and other fundraising activities will be taking place during the course of the evening to raise vital funds for our chosen charities.
- Both charities work to raise awareness about the dire shortage of registered blood, stem cell and organ donors from ethnic minority communities. They also support patients waiting for life-saving transplants and their families during a very difficult time.
- If you would like to support our campaign and make a charitable donation via our “virgin-giving” page then please click on the following link.
Bronze Ticket is priced at £13.95 + BF. This gives entry for one guest to attend the Business Seminar and Fashion Networking Event (with special presentations, business advice and support for new start-ups and existing small businesses)
Silver Ticket is priced at £15.95 + BF. This gives entry for one guest to attend the Fashion Runway Showcase only.
Gold Ticket is priced at £25.00 + BF. This gives entry for one guest to attend the Business Seminar, the Fashion Networking Event as well and the evening Runway Show.
Platinum VIP Ticket is priced at £35.00 + BF. This gives entry for one guest to attend the Fashion Business Seminar, VIP Networking with Canape and Drinks Reception as well as the evening Runway Showcase.